☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 pkg
- (6 oz) strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 c
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Cranberry Parfait Pie
- 1Heat the juice in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 2In a blender, finely chop the cranberry sauce. Add the gelatin mixture and ice cream and mix until well blended.
- 3Transfer the gelatin mixture to the prepared crust. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- 4Serve topped with sweetened whipped cream or non-dairy topping, if desired.