3eggs, well beaten
2 cgranulated sugar
1 cunsalted (sweet) butter, cut into small pieces
1 cyellow cornmeal
2 tspvanilla extract
2your favorite pieshell .. do not prick bottom or sides
How to Make Cornmeal Pie
- Mix eggs and sugar well .
- Add the rest of the ingredients as listed. mixing well.
- Pour into 2 UNBAKED pie shell ( do NOT prick the bottom/sides of pie shells )
- Put in a 375* preheated oven(put a cookie sheet under it )for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350* and cook an additional 20-30 minutes
- Pies are done when it is soft-set in center. Cool completely before serving. Serve room temp or cold.