Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
1 1/2 ccold milk
1 pkgvanilla instant pudding (4serving size)
3 1/2 cfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cchopped chocolate sandwich cookies
19 inch chocolate graham cracker pie crust
·extra cookies for for decorating
How to Make Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a large bowl and whisk together until well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Fold whipped topping and cookies into pudding mixture. Spread into pie crust. Decorate with extra cookies.
- Freeze pie until firm about 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving allow to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- For a lighter version use sugar free instant pudding and light whipped topping.