☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspplain gelatine
1/4 ccold water
1 ccold strong coffee
1graham cracker crust
How to Make Coffee Pie
- Soften gelatin in water 5 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks until light; beat in 1/2 c. sugar gradually,
add coffee slowly, then salt.
- Cook over boiling water 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved;
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, beat in remaining sugar gradually and add vanilla.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into crust and chill until firm. Cover with whipped cream topping.