1 1/2 csugar
2 tspself rising flour
1 stickbutter or margarine melted
1/2-TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT
1 1/3 csweetened coconut
1deep dish pie crust
How to Make Coconut Pie
- Beat the above ingredients well,reserving the coconut
- Grease bottom of uncooked pie shell with some of the margarine or butter I usually dip my fingers in the butter and spread it around the crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 coconut on bottom of buttered crust.
- Pour mixture over coconut
- Sprinkle remainder of coconut on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350* until middle won't shake about 1 hr.