COCONUT COCONUT CUSTARD PIE
Irisa Raina 9
I call this coconut coconut because of the double use of coconut. I think it adds another level of flavor to the pie.
If you don’t have or can’t get the coconut milk just use regular milk.
Shake the coconut milk well before opening it.
Let this pie cool completely before cutting into it…then sit back and enjoy!
If you don't have Pioneer you can use Bisquick...
- 1/2 cup + 2 teaspoons pioneer buttermilk biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups of milk, 1 can “ 13.5 ounce “ unsweetened coconut milk, adding enough 2% milk to equal 2 cups
- 3.5 ounces “ ½ a bag “ of sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 cup of toffee pieces
- butter for the pie pan
How to Make COCONUT COCONUT CUSTARD PIE
- 4Add the sugar & vanilla and beat again 1 minute longer.
- 5Scrape down the sides and mix for another 30 seconds.
- 10It will almost go over the top of the dish.