Coconut Buttermilk Pie
Joanne Cavallone Corse
and makes it's OWN CRUST. A little whipcream, and fresh fruit, Wallah.
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- biscuit mix (recommended: bisquick)
- 1/3 c
- (5 1/3 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- flaked coconut
How to Make Coconut Buttermilk Pie
- 1Preheat to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- 2Put all ingredients in a bowl, except the coconut, and blend for 1 minute with a handheld electric mixer. Pour mixture into prepared pan.Sprinkle coconut on top. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Remember there is a self made crust.
When it has cooled, all you have to do is add a few dollops of whip cream and any fresh fruit. I have added the coconut, if you do not care for the fruit. Enjoy