Coconut and Banana Whipped Cream Dessert By Freda
Double recipe to make a larger Pan.
Great Mothers-day Dessert, or Any Day.
- 2 Cups
- bisquick, ( original)
- 2 Tbs
- 1/4 C
- butter or margarine
- 2 Pkg
- large( family size) vanilla instant pudding mix or banana cream
- 3 Cup
- ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 Cups
- whipped cream or cool whip
- maraschino cherry's chopped . . . (optional)
INGREDIENTS FOR 9 X 9 PAN . .OR . . DOUBLE FOR 11 X 13
How to Make Coconut and Banana Whipped Cream Dessert By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 375. or (11 X 13 or Larger Recipe.)
Have 9 X 9 Pan ungreased Ready.
Mix Crust Ingredients together, Cut in Butter, using pastry blender or hands til Crumbly.
Press into Bottom of Ungreased Pan.
- 2Bake about 15 Min or til its Just Golden Brown.
Cool Completely. . . abot 1/2 Hr. before adding filling.
- 3Make Pudding as Directed on Pkg only using 3 Cups of the Milk.
When thickened, Spread over Crust.
Top with Sliced bananas.
Cover with Whipped Cream or Cool whip.
Sprinkle with Toasted Coconut,
Chill in refer not less than 1 Hr no more then 24 Hrs.
OPTIONAL; Sprinkle with Chopped Cherries for a Pretty and Inviting Dessert.
I hope You will treat "Someone Special" with this Dessert.