Cin`s 'SIMPLY FUDGE' pie
This recipe is what I developed.
It turned out to be a good one, everyone who has tasted it loves it.
Don't be fooled by the name...it does not set-up like fudge, it's a pie.
I love it when those creative juices kick in ;O)
- 3 1/2 oz
- belgian dark chocolate bar (with candied orange peel)
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/3 c
- 2 lg. or 3 sm. eggs (beaten)
- 2 Tbsp
- coffee (brewed)
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla
- (9-inch) unbaked pastry crust
How to Make Cin`s 'SIMPLY FUDGE' pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Melt chocolate and butter together in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- 2Remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, then the eggs; beat well (by hand, not a mixer). Then whisk in the coffee and vanilla.
- 3Pour the filling into the (unbaked) pie crust, bake for 25 minutes or until just set.
- 4Note(s):I sprinkled homemade vanilla-sugar on bottom of crust before pouring in the filling.
Also sprinkle on top of pie when fisished baking.
Good served warm or cold; also served with ice cream or whipped cream (I like it with neither on it).