- oreos cookies,crushed(about 11/2 cup total)
- 1 c
- broken chocolate-covered-pretzel pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 pt
- vanilla ice cream,slightly softened
- 1 3/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- baby ruth bars,finely chopped
- milky way bars,finely chopped
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
- chocolate syrup,optional
- whipped cream,optional
How to Make Chubby Hubby Pie
- 1Combine crushed cookies,chocolate-covered-pretzel pieces and butter in small bowl.
Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate,freeze for 5 minutes.
- 2Combine ice cream,peanut butter,candy bars and marshmallows in large bowl,spoon into prepared crust.
Smooth the top of the filling and freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup or with a bit of whipped cream before serving.