- 2 medium
- chicken breast ( whole)
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup( cream of mushroom)
- 1 c
- chicken broth(i use broth from boiling chicken
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 jar(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- black pepper
- 1 pkg
- frozen tea biscuits
How to Make Chicken - Mushroom Pie
- 1Remove chicken from skin and bones. Tear into bite size pieces and put into pyrex dish. Sprinkle black pepper over chicken.put mushrooms over that.
- 2Mix Sour cream, mushroom soup and chicken broth together.Pour over chicken.
- 3Place biscuits on top and bake until biscuits are brown. About 35 minutes.
- 4PREHEAT OVEN 350 DEGREES.I USE 9 X12 PYREX DISH