CHEWY CARAMEL BROWNIE PIE
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a rich, wonderfully gooey chocolate dessert that's tailor-made for your next bake sale, game night or family dinner. Perfectly sweet and satisfying! The Test Kitchen
2unsweetened chocolate sq
3/4 cflour-self rising
2eggs -- slightly beaten
·for caramel sauce you need
8 ozcaramels -- unwrapped
3 Tbspwhipping cream
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/4 csemi sweet chocolate chips
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make CHEWY CARAMEL BROWNIE PIE
- Heat oven to 350 in 2 quart saucepan combine butter and unsweetened chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Stir in remaining brownie ingredients. Spread batter into greased 9" pie pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownie is firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, in 1 qt. saucepan cook caramels and whipping cream over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels are melted.
- Remove brownie from oven; spread melted caramel mixture over entire baked brownie.
- Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips. Return to oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel mixture is
- Let stand 30 to 45 minutes, cut into wedges. Serve warm with ice cream.