★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- sliced carrots (about a 1lb)
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- each of cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg
- 1 3/4 c
- can milk
1 9 INCH PIE SHELL
How to Make Carrot Pie
- 1Cook Drain and Puree the Carrots
- 2Mix all the ingredients well and place in a 9 inch pie shell.
- 3Bake in a preheated oven at 400 Degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 Degrees and Bake 50 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, cool and garnish with whipped topping and nutmeg! This is a great desert served slightly warm.