Blueberry Cream Pie
How to Make Blueberry Cream Pie
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
Gradually stir in the milk, to keep smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles, and mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat, and whisk in the sour cream and the vanilla.
Fold in the blueberries, and pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, until set.
*** I used a smaller sized, metal 9 inch pie plate, it was smaller than my glass 9 inch pie plate. (I don't have an 8 inch) With making my own crust, it turned out fine!
- * I dusted the top with extra graham cracker crumbs, and topped with whipping cream when served.
Enjoy this little treat!