Betty's Speedy Blueberry Pie Jaffles
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1/3 cup almond meal
·1/4 cup corn flour (corn starch)
·3 cups frozen blueberries
·1/2 cup brown sugar
·1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
·1 teaspoon cinnamon
·4 sheets of puff pastry, partially thawed
How to Make Betty's Speedy Blueberry Pie Jaffles
- Place everything except for the pastry in a bowl. Stir well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat your jaffle iron/sandwich press and spray liberally with oil spray.
- Cut each pastry slice in half, you'll have 8 long lengths, Carefully cover the hot press with two of the pastry slices, length ways. Only half of the pastry will fit, the other half will rest on the counter.
- Carefully spoon in a few tablespoons of blueberry mix, lift up and fold over the other half of the pastry and close the lid of the jaffle iron. The edges will seal with the appliance.
- Cook for a full 4-6 minutes. Remove carefully with a spatula, spray the jaffle iron in between each "batch". Repeat until all the pastry and blueberry mix is used up.