Berry Blue Smoothie Pie (No Bake)
1 pkgberry blue jello gelatin
1/4 ccranberry juice
1/4 cgrape juice
1carton raspberry yogurt (6 oz)
1 1/2 cstrawberries, diced
1 1/2 cfresh blueberries
1 tspgrated lemon zest
·whipped topping (optional)
·ready-made graham cracker crust
How to Make Berry Blue Smoothie Pie (No Bake)
- Combine gelatin, cranberry and grape juice in microwavable bowl. Set aside for 1 minute, then microwave for 30 seconds. Take out, stir, and set aside.
- Gelatin should be dissolved. If not, microwave for another 10 or 15 seconds, stir, and set aside.
- Wash fruit; slice half of the strawberries into a size you want to top the pie with. Dice the other half.
- Combine diced strawberries, gelatin, half the blueberries and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy and all is incorporated.
- Pour into crust and chill for about 5 hours until set. Top with grated lemon zest, then the whipped topping (optional, but so yummy) and decorate the top with the rest of the strawberries and blueberries. :0)