Banana Pudding Pie
I usually use raspberries, but had 2 bananas that needed to be used up.
- 3 oz
- package cook and serve banana cream pudding
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 c
- cool whipped topping, thawed
- 2 medium
- 9-inch baked pie crust (any kind)
How to Make Banana Pudding Pie
- 1Pour milk into medium saucepan that has a tight fitting lid, add pudding to pan;stir to blend. Cook and stir until pudding begins to boil lightly, and thicken. remove from heat and place lid on top. Place saucepan with pudding and lid in refrigerator to cool.
- 2When pudding is cold. Remove lid, stir to blend and fold in the marshmallows and Cool Whip.