Banana Creme Suprise Pie (Diabetic Friendly)
Wait until you try this dessert,
best eaten sooner than later so make it when you have extras at your home.
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 1/3 c
- skim milk
- 2 large
- bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving) package instant sugar free banana cream pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen fat-free or sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 3/4 c
- skim milk
- 1 c
- reduced-fat vanilla wafer crumbs
How to Make Banana Creme Suprise Pie (Diabetic Friendly)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla wafer crumbs, butter, and vanilla.
Press onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
Bake 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2In small pot, combine cornstarch, cocoa, and 1/3 cup milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is bubbly, about 3 minutes.
CAREFULLY spread over baked crust.
Arrange sliced bananas on top.
- 3Prepare pudding according to package directions, using 1 3/4 cups milk.
Spread over bananas.
Top with whipped topping.
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers in covered pie taker.
- 4Nutrients per serving:
Calories from fat: 21%
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch,