Autumn Pie Crust
How to Make Autumn Pie Crust
- 1In a food processor, pulse finely nuts and oats.
- 2Then pulse all dry ingredients and dates.
- 3Further add butter, maple, and vanilla. Pulse well. If too dry, add water as needed.
- 4In a greased pie tin, press mixture into tin to form crust. Depending on how thick or thin you like it, you may be able to get some tartlet crusts out of any excess.
- 5If filling with an unbaked dessert, ie sweet potato mousse, place in oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Cool before adding filling.
- 6If using with a filling that needs baking, ie pumpkin pie, pour in filling, then bake together.