★★★★★ 1 vote5
- frozen 9" pie crust or home made
- med. apples, peeled, and quartered
- 1/4 c
- plus 3 tbs flour
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 3/4 c
- 2 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2/3 c
How to Make Apple Cobblestone Pie
- 1heat oven to 375 degreese, prepare pastry for one 9" pie crust, or use a frozen pie crust.
- 2In a large bowl , combine prepared apples, 3 tbs flour, lemon juice , 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp butter, and nutneg. mix until well coated.
- 3Arrange apples, ronded side up, in pastry pan, placing close together to resemble cobblestones. sprinkle any remaining sugar over the apples.
- 4in a med. bowl combine the coconut, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 2 tbs butter, until crumbley, sprinkle over the apples.
- 5bake at 375 for 40-50 minutes.or until apples are tender.