AMAZING IMPOSSIBLE COCONUT PIE
How to Make AMAZING IMPOSSIBLE COCONUT PIE
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a 9" pie plate lightly with cooking spray.
[I like to use glass, so I can keep an eye on the bottom of the pie]
- 22. In a blender, place the above ingredients in the order listed. Blend on low for 1-2 minutes.
- 33. Pour into the pie plate - NO CRUST, it will make its own.
- 44. Bake for 4o-45 minutes or until center of pie is set and golden brown.
- 55. Serve warm or cool on a rack, then refrigerate. [Either warm or cold, it's still delicious]
I now serve mine with a dollop of Cool Whip.