5 - Minute Hawaiian pie
- 1 can 20 oz
- pineapple, crushed with juice, undrained
- 1 5.1 oz
- package instant vanilla pudding or pie filling
- 1 8 oz
- container sour cream
- 1 can 8 oz
- sliced pineapples, drained and halved
- maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 9
- - inch prepared shorbread crust (graham cracker crust may be substituted)
How to Make 5 - Minute Hawaiian pie
- 1In a large bowl, combine un-drained crushed pineapple,the pudding mix and the sour cream; mix until well blended.
- 2Spoon into pie crust; decorate with sliced pineapple and cherries then sprinkle with the coconut.
- 3Cover and chill for a least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition information: Per serving:288 calories,11 grams fat,5 grams saturated fat, 48 grams carbohydrates,2 grams protein,1 gram fiber;15 milligrams cholesterol, 397milligrams sodium