- 1 pkg
- pillsbury sugar free devils food cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- pure pumpkin, 15 oz.
How to Make Yum Yum Brownie Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl. Mix well. Mix will look kind of dry but DO NOT add any liquid, egg, or oil to it.
- 2Place muffin forms in a muffin pan. If using the paper instead of the metallic cupcake forms, spray lightly with pam.
- 3Using an ice cream scooper, scoop up the mixture and drop into the muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Makes 12 - 15.
- 4Note: Regular cake mix can be used but it has more calories and per Hungry Girl they are 5 points. Using the sugar-free cake mix it is only 1 point.