Wilma's Holiday Tree
How to Make Wilma's Holiday Tree
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Melt butter over low heat adding marshmallow and stirring until melted.
add cereal and mix well
- Press into the pan and cool 1 hour. using a star shape in different sizes (I would just make 5 temp-lets and cut them out) so you will have nine layers and a baby star on top.
- Then spread some (it says half) frosting on a plate to look like snow and frost each star with frosting and starting from the ;largest place them on top of each other making a half turn so all the points come out in different places. Then add the last star on top on it's side.
- It will look nice like that or decorate with small pieces of candles and sprinkle with clear editable crystals.
- You could use the cocoa pebbles and make the frosting green and add tiny white sprinkles or editable clear crystals as snow on top