Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
Then my friend gave me a recipe that didn't include any spice at all. I changed it up a bit by using whole wheat flour and dried fruit or chocolate chips.
Now he loves it!
1 cveg. or canola oil
3 cwhole wheat flour
1 tspbaking soda
2 cpeeled and shredded zucchini
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 cnuts of your choice or dried cherries, raisins, dried cranberries or chocolate chips. try any combination of your choice.
How to Make Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 grease 2 9x5 Bread Pans
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add: oil and sugar and mix well
- Add: 1 Cup of the flour, the salt and soda and stir in the zucchini.
- Add: The remaining 2 cups of flour the vanilla and the nuts or fruit or chocolate chips. Mix well
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean