How to Make Weight Watchers Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- fill a 16 cube ice cube try with 2 cups of the yogurt. freeze until frozen solid ( for at least 3 hours).
- place the yogurt cubes, sugar, frozen strawberries and the remaining 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt in the food processor.
- secure the top and pulse for about 10-20 seconds, until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- serve garnished with whipped cream or fresh strawberries.
- if you prefer a thicker texture or if the yogurt softens, place the finished frozen yogurt in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to harden before serving.