Summer Hot Fudge Sundaes
1/2 cwhipping cream
1/3 cfirmly packed brown sugar
4 ozunsweetened chocolate chopped
1/2 corange marmalade
·1 pint basket strawberries thickly sliced
·2 banana bananas sliced
·2 peaches peeled and sliced
·2 pint vanilla swiss almond
How to Make Summer Hot Fudge Sundaes
- For sauce : Stir first 4 ingredients in heavy small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add rum. Strain, pressing on solids to extract as much flavor as possible. (Can be prepared 5 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Re warm over low heat before using, stirring constantly and thinning with more cream if necessary.)
- For sundaes : Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir gently. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into sundae or balloon glasses. Top with warm sauce, then fruits and nuts and serve.
- Serves 6 to 8.