★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cricotta cheese
2 Tbspvanilla yogurt
2 tsplemon extract,divided
15mini filo shells
1 1/2 cstrawberries, fresh
1/4 cshaved or finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
How to Make Strawberry Tartlets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl,stir together ricotta and yogurt.
- Blend in egg white and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes,until the filling sets.
- Let cool on rack.
- Meanwhile,gently toss strawberries with 1 teaspoon lemon extract.
- Just before serving,spoon 1 tablespoon of the strawberry mixture onto each tart.
- Top with chocolate.
- Tip:Substitute low-fat ricotta and yogurt.