- 1 box
- devil's food cake mix
- water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- drops red food color
- 4 - 5
- drops yellow food color
- 1 tube(s)
- (0.68 oz) black decorating gel
- black gumdrops
How to Make Spiderweb Cupcakes
- 11. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cupcakes as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
2. Tint frosting with red and yellow food colors to make orange frosting. Spread frosting over tops of cupcakes.
- 23. Squeeze circles of decorating gel on each cupcake; pull knife through gel from center outward to make web. To make each spider, roll out 1 gumdrop and cut out 8 strips for legs; place another gumdrop on top. Place spider on cupcake. Store loosely covered.