How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Mix 3 packages softened cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups sugar until blended well. Add 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- 2In seperate bowl melt butter. Spread 1 can crescents in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Do not seperate. Spread it across the bottom so that it is covered.
- 3Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the dough. Add second rectangle of dough over mixture. Pour 1/2 of the melted butter over the layer of dough followed by sprinkling half the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- 4Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over this layer. Cover with last can of crescent rolls. Pour reamining butter over the dough and sprinkle the remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- 6*Warning - you will want to cut this immediately because it smells so wonderful. If you do the cheese will be like hot lava. You must let this cool!!! :)