CHOCOLATE)…Birthdays, Weddings, Book Club, Poker Games, ….
Just great for any function adult or for children. Let the kids help - that makes
them even more special..... Awesome flavour and fun to eat.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cpeanut butter
1 cicing sugar
1/2 cchopped nuts
1 crice krispies or special k
1/3 bag(s)sweet choc. chips
2 cchopped coconut
How to Make Snow Balls
- Mix well the peanut butter and icing sugar.
- Add chopped nuts and krispies or special K
- Roll into balls and roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate to set - 30 min.
- Melt choc chips in measuring cup in microwave,
30-45 seconds and stir until smooth.
microwaves vary so watch carefully.
- Dip tops of the balls in the chocolate and put
in refrigerator so set.