How to Make Snickerdoodle Squares
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt until well mixed.
- Press half of the mixture in an 8 1/2 by 11 inch pan to form a crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.
- Scrape out bowl and set aside other half of snickerdoodle batter. Mix cream cheese, other 2 eggs and sweetened condensed milk together until well mixed. Pour onto partially baked crust.
- Dot mixture with the rest of the snickerdoodle batter. Sprinkle top with cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until set. Cool before cutting into squares.