Silken Chocolate Mousse
- 1 pkg
- mori-nu organic silken tofu (it says made for entrees and desserts on the package & i usually find it at most grocery stores but def whole foods will carry it)
- 1 pkg
- ghiradelli semi sweet or milk chocolate chips, whatever you desire
- strawberries, fresh
- blueberries, fresh
How to Make Silken Chocolate Mousse
- 1Use blender to whip tofu into smooth mixture.
- 2Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. (Check about every ~20 secs so it doesn't burn)
- 3Slowly (while blender is on) add melted chocolate chips to tofu mixture until the 2 ingredients become one smooth mixture.
- 4Divide mousse equally by pouring into 4 separate martini glasses. Place in fridge and allow to cool ~1 hour.
- 5Chop strawberries and add whole blueberries to top of mousse for decor. Store in fridge & remove about 20-30 min before serving :)