Silken Chocolate Mousse
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgmori-nu organic silken tofu (it says made for entrees and desserts on the package & i usually find it at most grocery stores but def whole foods will carry it)
1 pkgghiradelli semi sweet or milk chocolate chips, whatever you desire
How to Make Silken Chocolate Mousse
- Use blender to whip tofu into smooth mixture.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. (Check about every ~20 secs so it doesn't burn)
- Slowly (while blender is on) add melted chocolate chips to tofu mixture until the 2 ingredients become one smooth mixture.
- Divide mousse equally by pouring into 4 separate martini glasses. Place in fridge and allow to cool ~1 hour.
- Chop strawberries and add whole blueberries to top of mousse for decor. Store in fridge & remove about 20-30 min before serving :)