☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ckaro light corn syrup
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
3+ crice krispies
1/2 bag(s)butterscotch chips
1/2 bag(s)milk chocolate chips
How to Make SCOTCHEROOS
- Mix and heat sugar and karo syrup on stove til tiny bubbles appear.
- Remove mixture from heat, add and blend peanut butter.
- Add rice krispies.
- Spray a 9 x 12 pan with Pam and spread blended mixture into pan.
- Heat butterscotch and milk cjhocolate chips in microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds. Blend and pour over mixture.
- Let it set for a few hours....DO NOT put in refrigerator.
Cut and ENJOY!!