SAMANTHA'S CHERRY CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 pkg(family size) brownie mix
1/2 ccanola oil
3 largeeggs, beat lightly
1 pkg(8-oz) cream cheese, softened
5 Tbspbutter, softened
1/3 cgranulated sugar
2 Tbspwhite 100% whole-wheat flour
3/4 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(21-oz) cherry pie filling
1/2 tspalmond extract
How to Make SAMANTHA'S CHERRY CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, using a large spoon or silicone spatula, combine the brownie mix, canola oil, 3 large eggs, and water together until well blended. (This replaces the instructions on the brownie mix box.)
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with canola oil nonstick cooking spray. Spread the brownie mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan; set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Add the sugar and beat in. Add the 2 eggs, flour, and vanilla extract and mix until blended. Using a large spoon, drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Use a butter knife to cut through the cream cheese mixture to make a marbled pattern.
- Mix the almond extract into the cherry pie filling. Drop by tablespoonfuls over the top of the mixtures.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake 45 to 60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Brownie will be getting browned around the edge, do not over bake.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares to serve.