These go so fast-you can keep the ones you make warm in a low oven. Make sure you sugar them while they're still warm-yum!
- 1 c
- self rising cake flour (presto)
- 15 oz. container whole milk ricotta cheese
- powdered sugar
- vegetable oil
How to Make Ricotta Zeppole
- 1Heat oil in a heavy pot until hot enough for frying.
- 2Mix flour, ricott and eggs until well blended. Drop by rounded tablespoons into hot oil. Fry until golden brown and cooked in the middle. You might have to test one.
- 3Roll in powdered sugar while still warm. I do this in a paper bag. Eat while warm.