Rice Krispie Treat (Dipped in Chocolate)
How to Make Rice Krispie Treat (Dipped in Chocolate)
- Melt margarine in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat
- Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Press into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Cool and cut into squares.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and insert sticks into one end.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. It doesn't have to completely melt; as you stir it, the remainder will melt. Don't overcook!