Rice Krispie Treat (Dipped in Chocolate)
How to Make Rice Krispie Treat (Dipped in Chocolate)
- 1Melt margarine in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat
- 2Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended
- 3Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 4Press into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Cool and cut into squares.
- 5Once cooled, cut into squares and insert sticks into one end.
- 6Melt chocolate in microwave. It doesn't have to completely melt; as you stir it, the remainder will melt. Don't overcook!