Rice Krispie Cupcake Treats
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 5 c
- mini marshmallows or 40 large ones
- 1 tsp
- 6 c
- rice krispie cereal- more or less
- 1 can(s)
- creamy whitte frosting, regular frosting not the starter( duncan hines creamy white )
- envelope strawberry shortcake powder mix(duncan hines frosting creations)
How to Make Rice Krispie Cupcake Treats
- 1Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin , by heavily buttering bottom and sides; set aside.
Combine butter, and mini marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat stirring until blended and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- 3Place the mixture evenly into the muffin cups and chill for 10 minutes.
I find it is easier to empty the can of frosting into a bowl and then add the powdered mixture to that. Stir well until completely blended.
Place frosting in decorator bag fitted with star point or just put in a plastic bag and cut a small hole in one corner and squeeze frosting onto little cakes. Enjoy! Kids will love these... of course they will lick the frosting off first! LOL