Pumpkin Poke Cake
If you try this before I get to, let me know how it turned out. :)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 14 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. tub cool whip
- 1/2 bag heath bits or skor bits
- caramel sundae sauce, to taste
How to Make Pumpkin Poke Cake
- 1Mix together cake mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice until a batter forms.
- 2Pour batter into a well greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 per directions on cake mix box for a 9x13 cake. Let cool 10 minutes after baking.
- 3Poke holes all over top of cake with a wooden spoon handle.
- 4Pour milk over the cake, filling the holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Spread Cool whip over the top of cake. Sprinkle on Heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top.
Best if refrigerated overnight.