Pumpkin Poke Cake
If you try this before I get to, let me know how it turned out. :)
·1 box yellow cake mix
·14 oz. can pumpkin puree
·1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
·1 can sweetened condensed milk
·8 oz. tub cool whip
·1/2 bag heath bits or skor bits
·caramel sundae sauce, to taste
How to Make Pumpkin Poke Cake
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice until a batter forms.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 per directions on cake mix box for a 9x13 cake. Let cool 10 minutes after baking.
- Poke holes all over top of cake with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour milk over the cake, filling the holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread Cool whip over the top of cake. Sprinkle on Heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top.
Best if refrigerated overnight.