- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- rosemary, dried or 1 tbl. fresh
- 1 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- mashed potatoes(leftover works great)
- 2/3 c
- apple cider
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 3 medium
How to Make Potato Rosemary Cupcakes
- 1Place eggs and sugar in mixing bowl, beat until fluffy.
- 2Mix in vegetable oil,apple cider,and mashed potatoes. Mix on low until well incorporated.
- 3Sift all dry ingredients
- 4Slowly mix in dry ingredients approximately in thirds until well incorporated.
- 5Use cupcake cliners or grease wll two cupcake pans. Fill each cupcake line 3/4 full.
- 6Bake for 20-23 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
- 7FROSTING INGREDIENTS:
- 816 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
1 stick of butter at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I use Irish Cheddar)
4 cups of confectioners sugar
- 9Frosting Directions:
Whip cream cheese, butter, and salt in a large mixing bowl on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
Mix in cheddar cheese.
Mix in powdered sugar a little bit at a time until fully incorporated.
spread on cupcakes.