Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
8 cbite-sized bread pieces
1 1/4 clight corn syrup
1/3 cpacked light-brown sugar
1/4 cgranulated sugar
2 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
1 tspmaple or vanilla extract
1 cpecans, halved or chopped
How to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and spraying well with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all of the bread pieces into the baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter over the bread.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, granulated sugar, maple or vanilla extract, cinnamon, and the salt.
Stir in the pecans.
- Pour evenly over the bread pieces. Use a rubber spatula to push and "prod" the bread pieces around in the dish until all are coated in the syrupy mixture.
- Bake at 375º for 45 minutes. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream!