Pecan Pie Bars
How to Make Pecan Pie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles.
- 3Place in ungreased 13x9 pan and press along the bottom and 1/2" up the sides. Make sure it is firmly sealed.
- 4Bake for 8 minutes.
- 5While crust is baking: In a large bowl, combine the pecans, sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla and egg.
- 6Remove crust from oven and pour mixture over it.
- 7Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool completely before cutting. Store at room temperature.