Pecan Pie Bars
How to Make Pecan Pie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9 pan and press along the bottom and 1/2" up the sides. Make sure it is firmly sealed.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While crust is baking: In a large bowl, combine the pecans, sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla and egg.
- Remove crust from oven and pour mixture over it.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting. Store at room temperature.