Peanut Butter Bars
How to Make Peanut Butter Bars
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- 2Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- 3In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 4Spread over the prepared crust.
- 5Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.