My Oh So Good Healthier Banana Walnut Muffins
·nonstick cooking spray
2 cplus 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
4 pkgof sweet n low or your favorite brand
3/4 cskim milk
1/4 cagave nector (spray cup with cooking spray and it will come out clean.) this is very sticky
2 mediumripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cconola oil
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspbanana extract
1/2 cliquid egg substitute
12walnut halves (optional)
How to Make My Oh So Good Healthier Banana Walnut Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper baking cups and lightly spray the cups with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, sweet n low and salt.
- Whisk together until well combined and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the milk, agave, banana, oil, vanilla, banana extract and egg substitute and stir together until well incorporated.
- Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into to prepared muffin cups and top each with a walnut half.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place of wire rack to cool.
- Serve with a tall glass of skim milk, my malted shake or a good hot cup of coffee. Enjoy!
- Note:It took me forever to come up with the right measures and they turned out so moist.