Mini Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Soon, I will be making a video on Youtube showing how to make these step by step, also!
Make sure to comment and tell me what you think!
How to Make Mini Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together your dry ingredients(Flour and baking powder).
- In a separate bowl, mix your wet ingredients (Peanut butter and hot water) until smooth.
- Gradually add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients while mixing with a whisk.
- Flour your work surface (with whole wheat flour) and roll out your dough about 1/4" thick.
- Use small cookie cutters (I used very small hearts for Valentine's day, but small bones are very popular)to cut out little treats.
- After putting your dog treats on a cookie pan, bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once your treats are done baking, let cool.
- When cooled, you can store your dog treats in a airtight container or in the fridge.
- Also, you can decorate with homemade dog-friendly frosting, which I also have a recipe for - check it out! :)