Marshmallow Toffee Cereal Bars
6 ccereal, i used puffin's original but cap't crunch would be good
4 1/2 Tbspbutter or margerine
10 1/2 ozmarshmallows, mini or regular
1 cheath english toffee bits
How to Make Marshmallow Toffee Cereal Bars
- Spray 13 x 9 pan and set aside
- Pour cereal in a large zip-loc bag. Seal and smash cereal a few times with a rolling pin.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add salt to melted butter, stir until salt is dissolved.
- Add marshmallows to butter. Stir until all marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Add toffee to marshmallow mixture and stir until mostly incorporated.
- Add in cereal and stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Pour cereal mixture into baking pan. Press down, and let cool completely. Cut into desired size bars.