Marshmallow Toffee Cereal Bars
- 6 c
- cereal, i used puffin's original but cap't crunch would be good
- 4 1/2 Tbsp
- butter or margerine
- 1 tsp
- 10 1/2 oz
- marshmallows, mini or regular
- 1 c
- heath english toffee bits
How to Make Marshmallow Toffee Cereal Bars
- 1Spray 13 x 9 pan and set aside
- 2Pour cereal in a large zip-loc bag. Seal and smash cereal a few times with a rolling pin.
- 3In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- 4Add salt to melted butter, stir until salt is dissolved.
- 5Add marshmallows to butter. Stir until all marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- 6Add toffee to marshmallow mixture and stir until mostly incorporated.
- 7Add in cereal and stir until cereal is completely coated.
- 8Pour cereal mixture into baking pan. Press down, and let cool completely. Cut into desired size bars.