Low Sugar Pumpkin Cream Pudding Dessert
You can play with the spices. You may even want to add some Stevia for extra sweetness. You can also switch up the puddings and have fun with it.
- 1 large container fat free/sugar free cool whip
- 1 can pure pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1 box instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg, 1 tsp. pumpkin spice.
- 1 cup fat free milk
How to Make Low Sugar Pumpkin Cream Pudding Dessert
- 1In a large bowl, mix milk and pudding mix.
- 2Add container of cool whip and can of pumpkin.
- 3Stir together. Add 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg. and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. Chill and serve !!