☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csalted butter
1 clight brown sugar, packed
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 call-purpose flour
18oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
1/2 cm & m's
How to Make Loaded M & M Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter, about one minute on high.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg (you don't want to scramble it). Add the egg, brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir just until combined, don't overmix.
- Stir in the Oreos and M & M's.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing batter lightly with a spatula.
- Bake about 20-22 minutes, or until done, based on add-ins used. The top should be set and the edges should be slightly firm. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow bars to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Bars will keep airtight at room temperature for up to one week.