Lisa's Fudgy Healthy Nut Bars
WHAT YOU NEED
·1 can black beans rinsed and drained
·1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
·1 tsp instant coffee
·3 ex lg eggs
·3 tblsp whole wheat flour
·3/4 cup agave nectar
·1 tablespoon coconut oil
·1 tsp vanilla extract
·1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
How to Make Lisa's Fudgy Healthy Nut Bars
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the beans, cocoa powder, coffee, eggs and flour in a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth about 2 min
- Add agave, coconut oil and vanilla, process until the ing are all combined
Pour batter in prepared dish and smooth top. Bake for 20 min turning 1/2 way.
- Turn down oven to 300 and bake another 10 min or till a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a little bit of soft batter clinging to it. It should NOT come out clean if it does it over cooked.
- Let bars cool completely at room temp in the baking dish on a wire rack. Then put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours. When cooled cut them into 12 squares and serve.