LEMON PIE BARS
How to Make LEMON PIE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and flour together. Cut in the butter. Mix well until the dough resembles pie dough consistency.
- Press the dough into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beat together eggs, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, lemon juice and lemon zest for at least 1 minute. Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake the bars another 20-25 minutes - or - until the lemon topping has set. When cooled, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.